Lions, elephants, crocodiles, ostriches and all the animals of Africa can be found in ‘The Exceptional African Adventure’. Readers can fly to Kenya or Botswana and discover all manner of creatures and environments, as they visit lakes, rivers, plains, jungles and deserts on an amazing African safari.
The Exceptional African Expedition’s interactive style engages children whilst they are reading, allowing them to touch and interact with objects and characters that provide rich visual and aural feedback to the reader, including story-driven animation. The illustration style of The Exceptional African Expedition is also particularly appealing to young children.
In The Exceptional African Expedition, the reader can get involved in the story by making decisions about which direction the story should take. This type of interaction allows the reader to feel more involved in the flow of the story.
* Explore over 10 different locations in two African countries, Kenya and Botswana.
* Discover and collect 12 African fact cards hidden throughout the pages of the book.
* A fully animated and interactive environment for kids.
* Touch and interact with different items and characters during the story.
* At certain points in the book, the reader choose the direction the story takes!
* Readers can read the book themselves, with a parent, or have it read to them.
* Designed for children ages 4 and up.
The Exceptional African Expedition, as with the other books in the MiBooks brand, allows the reader to read the book themselves, with a parent, or have it read to them with the aid of voiceover audio. This is perfect for some younger readers, who aren’t yet ready to read the book themselves but still want to enjoy the adventure and fun of The Exceptional African Expedition.
* iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 45.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The Exceptional African Expedition is $2.99 AUD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Books category.